Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
The field of Psychology is the scientific study of overt and covert behavior to be able to
understand and modify human behavior. The purpose of the course is to produce graduates who can apply knowledge to clinical and organizational work related to psychology.
What is Psychology?
Psychology studies the scientific processes of the mind, thoughts, and behaviors of human beings
What does Psychology focus on?
BS Psych focuses on students’ understanding of themselves and others by using psychological processes to prevent, treat, develop and create human mental health including research and developing psychological innovations
How many years?
What are you going to do after graduation?
- Personnel Development Officer
- Guidance Counselor and Teacher
- Various self-employment opportunities
- Other related professions
- Further postgraduate studies (Masters and Doctorate degrees)